BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) – As the official start of fall approaches, home experts are urging homeowners to prepare their houses for the colder months. Similar to the concept of spring cleaning, proactive fall maintenance can save homeowners money on potentially
- The US economy could soon be at risk of deflation, according to Wermuth Asset Management.
- Wobbling commercial property values a correction of lofty stock valuations would drag prices lower.
- Inflation accelerated 3.3% on an annual basis in July, well-below
Q: I recently bought my first home, and since moving in I’ve noticed a few things that need to be repaired. As a renter, I would notify my landlord, but as a new homeowner, I’m not sure who
Canadian real estate prices surged higher as rates were cut, then plunged as rates climbed. According to a new BMO Capital Markets analysis, markets have retraced a significant portion of their losses despite higher interest rates. In fact, some real
What you need to know
- iFixit picks up several “genuine” Pixel 7a parts consumers can purchase for at-home DIY repair.
- The brand lists replacement rear panels, displays, and adhesive but does not show any important internal components.
- A recent rumor
Many homeowners consider upgrading or renovating their homes at some point in time. These projects can boost your home’s resale value, make
China’s property sector is continuing its yearslong crisis, as giant developers risk default and home prices continue to sink, perhaps by more than what official data suggests.
Real estate constitutes about 30% of China’s GDP, making it the single biggest
Re “Bank of Canada stuck wondering why interest rate hikes have not been enough to tame inflation”
Buying a fixer-upper could save you money during the homebuying process, which may explain why potential homeowners have taken a keen interest in these types of properties — an April 2023 survey from TD Bank revealed 59% of first-time homebuyers